Family Therapy in New York
Our family affects who we are and who we become, both for the better and for worse. We learn our vocabulary, our habits, our customs and rituals, and how to view and observe the world around us.
Anyone seeking healthier, closer family relationships can benefit from family counseling.
Common reasons for seeking family counseling include:
- Parent-child conflict
- Problems between siblings
- Domestic violence
- The unexpected or traumatic loss of a family member
Family counseling is necessary to address family issues and heal a family’s wounds. If any of the above scenarios resonate with your family, consider seeking family counseling. Family counseling can be beneficial on many different levels.
Some positive family counseling outcomes are:
- Strategies to develop and maintain boundaries
- Fostered sense of cohesion and communication among family members
- Promotes problem-solving through an understanding of family patterns and dynamics
- Builds empathy and understanding.
- Reduces family conflict
Are you interested in learning about how I can help pull your family back together?
I offer a FREE 15-minute consultation to determine if we are a good fit for each other.